Everyone knows that in business, first impressions count. However, many people overlook the importance of having a domain based email address. Having a registered domain based email not only portrays a higher level of professionalism, it also allows you Continue a shorter and easier name for customers to remember. With free email accounts such as Hotmail or yahoo, oftentimes the user’s desired name is already taken and therefore the user has to settle for a name that is different from the preferred choice ( for example, email@example.com could become something like firstname.lastname@example.org). Also, free email accounts tend to be easier to forge than domain based addresses. Free email accounts are mostly intended for personal use and not geared for business transactions. For Your own security and to protect your customers’ privacy, ask your hosting provider to create an email address for your account. Creating an email account associated with your domain name is an inexpensive investment that will benefit your business in the long run.
- Monalisa Dental clinic Welcome to Join SWC November 19, 2016
- Clayton Market Dental (Dr. Kooner)has moved to a new location in Surrey, BC! July 28, 2016
- Understanding the Web Design Process June 3, 2016
- Boosting Search Engine Optimization for Small Businesses May 18, 2016
- Copyright laws in Canada; What you need to know about online images May 13, 2016