Setting Up Email
Below are some tips on how to get your email setup.
Configure Mail Client Microsoft Outlook Express
In Microsoft Outlook Express, from the Tools menu, select Accounts.
Go to the Mail tab and from the Add menu, select Mail.
In the Display Name field, enter you full name and click Next.
In the E-mail address field, enter your email address and click Next.
Email Account Setup for Outlook 2010
- First, open Outlook 2010 on your computer. …
- Click File, and then Add Account.
- On the New Account screen, click the “Manually configure server settings” radio button and click Next.
- Select “Internet E-Mail” on the next screen and click Next.
Android - Mobile Email Setup
- Select Mail App> Menu
- Select Mail Settings > Add account
- Select Existing and enter your firstname.lastname@example.org address and password.
- Select OK to agree to the Terms of Service.
Email account Setup For Microsoft Outlook 2003-2007
The following information shows our recommended settings for sending and receiving emails via Microsoft Outlook 2003.
Email Account Setup for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
If you use an email provider like iCloud, Google, or Yahoo, Mail, we can automatically set up your email account with just your email address and password. Want to do it yourself? Click Here
If your email account hosting is with us, we can provide you with an email account address and password. Contact Us for more information.
iOS - Mobile Email Setup
- Select Settings > select Mail> Tap Add Account > then Exchange.
- Provide your email@example.com address and password; your website www.example.com as the Server.
- Select the services that you want to sync.